- Prescription For Sanity in Resolving Business Disputes:(PDF) Civil Collaborative Practice in a Business Restructuring Case, by R. Paul Faxon and Michael Zeytoonian, published in the Collaborative Law Journal, Fall 2007, and a publication of the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council.
- The Use Of Collaborative Law in Medical Error Situations(PDF), by Kathleen Clark, published in The Health Lawyer, the publication of the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Combining Collaborative Law and Patient Safety Programs:(PDF) A Proposal for the Use of Parallel Processes to Facilitate Early Detection of Safety Issues and Early Reparation for Injury-Causing and Near Miss Episodes, by Karen S. Fasler, published in Alternative Resolutions, the publication of the ADR Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- The Front Edge of the Wave (PDF), by Nicole T. LeBoeuf, published in PLUS Journal, the publication of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society.
- Divorce Without Litigation (PDF)
By Cheryl A. Flechter, Judth Judge, and Veronique Liem
- Avoiding Litigation A Guide to Collaborative Law For Professionals, (2005) Sherrie R. Abney, Trafford Publishing
- Prenups for Lovers, A Romantic Guide To Prenuptial Agreements, (2001) Arlene G. Dubin, Random House, Inc. New York
- Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary New Way to Restructure Your Family, Resolve Legal Issues, and Move on With Your Life, (2006) P. Tesler & P. Thompson, HarperCollins
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce: The Revolutionary Method That Results in Less Stress, Lower Costs, and Happier Kids—Without Going To Court, (2006) S. Webb & R. Ousky, Hudson Street Press
- The American Bar Association Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility issued Formal Opinion 07-477(PDF)which squarely approves the use of collaborative law participation agreements by lawyers so long as clients are well informed about the process. Although the ABA Ethics Opinion is not binding on states, it should be persuasive as ethical opinions are issued by other states in the future.